IEEE PowerTech 2015 Eindhoven
29 juni – 3 juli 2015
On behalf of the IEEE PowerTech International Steering Committee and the Local Organizing Committee we invite you to attend the 2015 edition of this biannual conference in Eindhoven, the high-tech innovation capital of the Netherlands.
PowerTech Eindhoven will continue the tradition of past PowerTech conference editions most recently held in Athens, Stockholm, Budapest, Porto, Bologna, St. Petersburg, Lausanne, Bucharest, Trondheim and Grenoble. PowerTech is the anchor conference of the IEEE Power & Energy Society in Europe.
The PowerTech Eindhoven 2015 conference provides a forum for scientists and engineering professionals active in various segments of the electrical power engineering industry and academia to network, exchange ideas and discuss results of their scientific work.
Topics of Interest
- Developments in power system planning
- Power system operation and real-time control
- Power systems modeling, simulation, and analysis
- Network protection and distribution automation
- Smart grids as cyber-physical systems
- Integration of renewable energy sources
- Advanced diagnostic and monitoring techniques
- State estimation and situational awareness
- Applications of storage technologies
- Electric vehicle prospects and network interaction
- Power quality issues and mitigation techniques
- New energy conversion and (hybrid AC/DC) distribution technologies
- Electromagnetic compatibility and transient behavior of new grid architectures
- Smart metering, demand side management and demand response
- Smart energy systems in the built environment
- Electricity markets design and regulatory issues
- Power system interoperability, standards and codes